A summary of this week in the USA:
- The Senate passed an immigration reform bill that punishes legal immigrants who go through proper channels and punishes legal US workers in favor of ‘former’ illegal immigrants. But who knows exactly what is in the bill… it is yet another bill that is too big and too confusing for anyone to really understand what it does. We yet again have to pass a law to find out how it works.
- The Obama Regime continues to aggressively pursue a 28 year old ‘whistle-blower’/spy while refusing to cooperate on investigations of uncountable government abuses.
- The Obama Regime declares it support for Syrian Rebels, a front for the Muslim Brotherhood and Al Qaida, who hunts down and kills Syrian Christians (Syria was the only Arab country where it was safe to be a Christian).
- We find out that a white woman who used the ‘N’ word 25 years ago when attacked at gun point by a black man is a racist (even though the idiot woman voted for Obama in the last election), but it is not racist to call someone a ‘creepy ass cracker’ (and we furthermore learn that if a white defense attorney does his job and asks a black witness tough questions, you got it, he is a racist).
- The Supreme Court set aside a law that codified the definition of marriage as one man – one woman. Who do you think you are limiting what gay and lesbians want to do???? Finally, the 5000 year old foundation of Western Culture and Thought can come crashing down!
- The Obamas make an unprecedented Royal Procession through Africa, spending more money on a single trip than any President, King, Shah, Emperor, Grand Potentate, etc. in modern history.
- Obama restates his intention of regulating carbon emissions despite lack of support, scientific basis, legal authority, etc. He is the King, and we must obey.
- The World is protesting unrepresentative-unresponsive government, and Americans are only paying attention to Reality TV instead of Reality.
And I am supposed to continue to believe in America? Wake up people. The USA you thought you knew is dead. Freedom in the USA is only for those who can manipulate the news, the courts, the bureaucracy, and the education system (ie, not Conservative Americans). One thing is clear: you better not be white, male, Christian, and/or heterosexual in the USA. There is no place for such people.