This is the End. Now what to do?

Our Beloved Leader with his devoted followers.

“In total, the Census Bureau estimated, 151,014,000 Americans out of a population then estimated to be 306,804,000 received benefits from one or more government programs during the last three months of 2011. Those 151,014,000 beneficiaries equaled 49.2 percent of the population.”

from: Census: 49% of Americans Get Gov’t Benefits; 82M in Households on Medicaid

That is what you call the “tipping point” where more of the people are receiving benefits than are not. Once a people realize they can vote themselves benefits, don’t expect anything to get better.

Zimbabwe here we come!

Well probably not Zimbabwe. Our fate will probably be a slow and lethargic collapse, all concealed behind a robust policy of foreign intervention. We still have a lot of bombs and stuff we can drop on people’s heads. That can be very motivational while distracting the sheeple from what a sorry mess the country is becoming. But all the same we will slide into an irreversible brain drain as the rest of the country follows the lead of Detroit and California.

What are you going to do?

About fafc

The goal of the “Find a Free Country Project” is to research, explore and find a safe and secure free country outside the USA, that is not too large, has a relatively open immigration policy, has a friendly business climate, has a non-intrusive government committed to freedom, and then move to it.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

4 Responses to This is the End. Now what to do?

  1. Croatian Capitalist says:

    You think that is bad? Here in Croatia 28% (the ones who work in the real sector and pay taxes) of the people finance the other 72% (politicians, NGOs, public sector “workers”, etc.)! Socialism is a blight upon Humanity.

    • fafc says:

      Is that because of government welfare, or black market activity?

      • Croatian Capitalist says:

        A mixture of it, you have hundreds of thousands of “extra” people (the Croatian term for these parasites is “uhljebi”) “working” in the public sector (as well as in tax-funded “NGOs” and similar organizations) at both the national and local level, who got those “jobs” just so that their political parties would have secure votes, then you have a large number of people who actually work, but don’t pay taxes (but you can’t really blame them, since in addition to having to pay the already high direct taxes, entrepreneurs in Croatia have to pay over 600 (no, I didn’t misspell that, over six hundred indirect taxes exist for entrepreneurs in Croatia) indirect taxes), and then you have a certain number who think that the available jobs (such as working on farms for example) are beneath them, so they prefer to live on welfare in the cities., and then you have a big amount of welfare cheats in the form of false war veterans and people who got early retirements by bribing officials, so they now receive money which they haven’t earned honestly, etc., so the financial pressure on the real sector here is gigantic, the communist occupation from 1945. till 1991. totally ruined the mentality and work ethic of the average person here.

        There is a reason that Croatia, Slovenia and Greece are the only countries in Europe that still haven’t reached their pre-recession GDP’s, the socialist mentality (and economic policies) being that reason.

        Croatia is a nice place to visit (and probably to retire to somewhere along our coast), but as far as working here goes, it is really hard, so if somebody in the West is looking for greener pastures, unless you are a retiree (or a rich person who doesn’t have to work here), I would recommend against moving here.

  2. Croatian Capitalist says:

    In related news to what I wrote above, around 225000 people have fled Croatia because of socialism in the last 2 years, but the number of public sector “workers” has risen by at least 2200 in the same time period, an absolutely absurd situation.

Leave a Reply